Business Security For Mid-To-Large Companies
Protect your employees and sensitive materials
For Your Business
You work hard to ensure that your business succeeds. Your business is your livelihood, so it’s crucial to protect it against internal and external crime, fire, and other environmental hazards.
Whether you own a small or large business, SECURATECH can provide custom solutions to fit your unique wants and needs. Our security experts will meet with you, get to know your business and its needs, assess your security goals and requirements, and implement a custom security system that is cost-effective and reliable.
With SECURATECH, you can depend on our high quality equipment from the leading security manufacturers in the industry, highly responsive customer service, and award-winning monitoring service. Our security systems can grow alongside your business.
The SECURATECH security solutions we offer include:
Security Solutions for Your Mid-to-Large Business.
Providing Security Solutions for Your Business.
If you’re running a mid-to-large sized business or one that has multiple locations within a single region, you may have complex security needs. You might still feel like a small business, firmly attached to your community, but have a vastly growing presence that continues to grow.
At SECURATECH, we have a wide range of security solutions that are custom tailored for your business. Your business is growing and requires an intelligent security system that is perfectly designed to fit your business and budget. We want to grow alongside your business.
Each SECURATECH security solution includes quality equipment from best security manufacturers in the country, expert installation, and award-winning monitoring by our Monitoring Center.
Specific products and services include:
- Monitored burglar, fire and carbon monoxide alarms that save you critical time in the event of an emergency.
- Video surveillance that allows you to check in on your business if you’re away.
- Mobile solutions that allow you to manage your security system from your smartphone or computer.
- Energy management that helps you save money on energy costs.
- Access control systems that give your staff convenient access to their workplace, while protecting your business from property and information theft.
- Environmental hazard monitoring to warn you of potential water pipe bursts or flooding.