For Your Business
You work hard to ensure that your business succeeds. Your business is your livelihood, so it’s crucial to protect it against internal and external crime, fire, and other environmental hazards.
Whether you own a small or large business, SECURATECH can provide custom solutions to fit your unique wants and needs. Our security experts will meet with you, get to know your business and its needs, assess your security goals and requirements, and implement a custom security system that is cost-effective and reliable.
With SECURATECH, you can depend on our high quality equipment from the leading security manufacturers in the industry, highly responsive customer service, and award-winning monitoring service. Our security systems can grow alongside your business.
The SECURATECH security solutions we offer include:
Small Business Security
Providing Security Solutions for Your Small Business.
Whether you run a family dry cleaner or a new clothing boutique store, small businesses are the heart and soul of our economy. Remember, most medium- or large-sized businesses often start as a small business. At SECURATECH, we have a wide range of security solutions that are tailored for businesses of every size. Your small business plays an enormous role in your life and your employee’s lives. It’s your livelihood. And that’s why we want to protect it with an intelligent security solution designed to fit your business.
If your business grows, if your needs change or if you add locations, SECURATECH will grow right along with you and your business. As your security consultants, we want to help guide you to the security solutions that are best suited for you.
Each of our security solutions for small businesses include quality equipment from the best manufacturers in the country and award-winning monitoring by our SECURATECH Monitoring Center operators.
Specific products and services include:
- Monitored burglar, fire and carbon monoxide alarms that save you critical time in the event of an emergency.
- Video surveillance that allows you to check in on your business if you’re away.
- Mobile solutions that allow you to manage your security system from your smartphone or computer.
- Energy management that helps you save money on energy costs.
- Access control systems that give your staff convenient access to their workplace, while protecting your business from property and information theft.
- Environmental hazard monitoring to warn you of potential water pipe bursts or flooding.